- 2.5″ propellers
- Pre-built and Professionally Tuned: Ready to go right out of the box
- F3 Flight Controller: Betaflight & Betaflight OSD
- 10A 4-in-1 ESCs: DShot 600 compatible
- 1106-6000Kv Brushless Motors
- Video transmitter: 25-150mW, variable power, MMCX connector, circular polarized antenna and Spektrum TX control
- Durable carbon fiber frame in new stretched X configuration
- Injection molded plastic pod: Covers all vital components
The next generation of high performance, brushless micro drones, the Blade® Scimitar® 110 BNF Basic brings the best features to an impressively capable micro drone, sure to turn any backyard BBQ into a party. Ready to slice and dice out of the box, the Scimitar comes built, tuned and ready on day one.
The ideal backyard racer, it boasts a carbon fiber main frame and durable pod protecting all vital electronics. A 10A 4-in-1 ESC with DShot 600 provides a smooth and predictable throttle and control response to the beefier 1106-6000Kv motors, making it more than capable of taking on the hardest of freestyle maneuvers. The F3 flight controller comes professionally tuned and Betaflight configurable with Betaflight OSD pre-programmed. A new variable power video transmitter can switch from 25-150mW modes depending on your environment, and frequency and channel can be selected directly from your Spektrum™ G2 transmitter with forward programming. The video transmitter has a stout MMCX connector and a circular polarized antenna so swapping antennas is easy and accessible. Add a battery, transmitter, and FPV goggles or monitor and you’ll be zipping around your backyard in no time.
What’s in the Box?
(1) Scimitar® 110 BNF Basic Quadcopter
(1) Spektrum™ Serial Receiver
(1) 4-n-1 FPV ESC
(4) 1106 6000Kv brushless motors
(1) Betaflight F3 Flight Controller with OSD
(1) 25-150mW Video Transmitter (adjustable)
(1) FPV Camera
(1) Product Manual
Betaflight & Betaflight OSD
The installed F3 Betaflight compatible flight controller comes pre-programmed and professionally tuned for a rock solid flight experience. Betaflight OSD displays user-programmable flight data such as flight time, battery voltage, call sign, video frequency, and much more.
Brushless motors – 1106 – 6000Kv
More powerful micro brushless motors drive 2.5” propellers for impressive power, throttle response, and control.
New 10A 4-in-1 ESC improves control and resolution now with pre-flashed DShot 600 firmware.
600 TVL FPV camera relays crisp video, with a wide 120° field of view perfect for small courses or backyards. Adjustable camera mount from 0 – 30º lets you choose the speed that fits your flying style or environment.
New Video Transmitter
Forward Programming video transmitter has variable power options, a robust and removable MMCX connector, and circular polarized antenna. Choose either pit mode, 25 or 150mW power, and select your channel and band directly from your Spektrum G2 transmitter.
New stretched X carbon fiber frame touts impressive durability for a micro this size. New injection molded, impact-resistant pod covers all vital electronics in the stack and is ready to take a beating.
Bright serial LEDs on the back of the pod offer a highly visible profile when racing or flying with friends. Programmable via Betaflight, you can choose your pattern and colors to fit your unique style.
Pre-built, tuned, and ready to rip right out of the box. The Scimitar 110 FPV comes in a BNF Basic completion level so all you have to do is add your charged battery, Spektrum transmitter, and favorite FPV monitor or headset.
You will need…
- 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
- 3S 450mah battery
- Appropriate charger
- Type : BNF Basic Micro Racing Drone
- Gross Weight : 137g
- Length : 115mm x 40mm x 100mm
- Motor Size : 1106 6000Kv
- Kit/ARF/RTF : BNF Basic
- Experience Level : Intermediate
- Assembly Time : Less than 1 Hour
- Is Assembly Required : No